What Is Tajweed
Tajweed is the best way to recite the Quran. When Tajweed is used in the Qur’an, it means giving each letter of the Qur’an accuracy and correct meaning while reading and following the rules of those letters in different situations. Sometimes they look like two colors, which means they are easy to combine. So if you do not know the structure of each letter, then a word can be translated while reading the Quran. Behavioral laws in the process protect people from error if they hold on to the truth that God says.
Tajweed During the Prophet’s Lifetime
In the days of the Prophet, the Qurish knew these Taj Weed rules without any formal examination. It is part of their Arabic language.
But as Islam has spread as a true sermon among non-Arabs, it has become more difficult to pronounce it correctly.
Misunderstandings can occur if the pronunciation is not followed correctly. Thus the science of Tajweed was developed.
An easy way to figure this out is how do we know what should be emphasized in a particular paragraph when we don’t pronounce it correctly?
This is much clearer in the translation: if we don’t know Arabic or tajweed, how do we know where the weight is?
There is a difference between Arabic and Arabic (especially in the written form). Moroccan Arabic is probably the closest Arabic to Traditional Arabic today.
The Arabic language of the Quran sets the standard for classical Arabic, not the other way around. Arabs do not set the standard for the Quran.
Why Tajweed Matters: The Quran Is the Word of God
The Quran is the word of Allah and every word in it comes from Allah. His performance should be taken seriously.
The aim of Tajweed Science is to reduce unintended errors in memorizing the Qur’an.
We do this by observing the correct pronunciation of each letter and the rules and properties of each letter, without exaggeration or inaccuracy.
The one who makes the Qur’an following the example of the Prophet, he received it from Jibril, he received it from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’aala), the common Arabic language which he received.
Therefore, Tajweed rules for Arabs and Non-Arabs require scientific study on an equal footing in order to maintain the same vocabulary, meanings, expressions, meanings and meanings.
All people, Arabs or non -Arabs, should learn Tajweed and apply Tajweed rules while reciting the Qurʻan.
As a final comment, you may have heard a wonderful commentary on Curran in an inspiring way. This is Qirat symbolism and only someone who knows Tajweed can do it.
May God help all Muslims to memorize the Quran and Tajweed, Amin.
Thank you very much for your question. It is suitable for all Muslims. God bless and stay in touch.
Benefits of Learning Tajweed Quran
- Those who recite the Qur’an and Taywid will in future be accompanied by glorious obedient angels. In this regard, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Noble and righteous scribes (angels) will accompany those who know the Qur’an, but it will be difficult for those who read it to get lost and you will be there. Will be rewarded”. [Bog 33, Hadith 124]
- Islam places great emphasis on the study of the Qur’an and allows them to study the Qur’an more than others on a regular basis. In this regard, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “My favorite (Muslim) people are those who study and teach the Koran.” [Bukhari 5027]
- A Muslim gets 10 good jobs for every letter he makes of the Quran, so imagine how much reward Ayah or Sura gets for reciting the Quran! In this regard, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Whoever reads a book of Allah will receive good deeds and good deeds will be rewarded with ten. I am not saying that Alif-Lam-Mim is a book but Alif. Book, Lamb is a letter, Mim is a book. [In Tirimín | Riyadh as-Salihin 999]
- One of the most important blessings for studying the Tajweed Quran and remembering it regularly is the Quran as our mediator on the Day of Judgment. In this regard, the Prophet Muhammad (God bless him) said: “Please read the Quran, because it will come on the Day of Resurrection as advice for the readers.”
- [Muslim Hadith | Riyadh as -Salihin 991]Arabic is a delicate language. A little bit of pronunciation can completely change the meaning. If the Quran is studied alongside the Tajweed, the reader cannot make mistakes while reciting the Quran for Allah’s sake (SWT).
- Tajweed teaching is essential and anyone who doesn’t use Tajweed in the Quran is a sinner. In this regard, Allah (SWT) states: “And the Quran recites ‘correctly’ in a disciplined manner”. Naofa [Koran | 73: 4]
- The Qur’an (Glory be to Him) is not just a collection of signs and commands from Allah, it is a beautiful work of poetry and language. It is said that no other scripture shows as much flexibility and depth in the choice of language as the Qur’an. Those who study the Quran online through Tajweed know better the poetry of the text. After all, tuning means “dress” or “dress”.